Sunday 10 February 2013

PokéJournal: Introduction


My productivity on the blog has been decreasing of late. It’s decreasing because I’ve been working a lot but also because I haven’t been reading much. I’ve been playing Pokémon Heart Gold.

I’ve been a fan of the Pokémon games for a long, long time. I was but a boy when they first came out. I’ve played from Generations I to IV and enjoyed them all (I have my favourites of course). Long story short, I’ve been playing the new version of one of my favourite games: Pokémon Gold. I prefer silver but I really want an Arcanine so that settled it.

For all of you who have played a Pokémon game, you can understand why I’ve been playing so much. More importantly, I’ll probably be playing very frequently for at least a few more weeks. I feel that my blog is too new to be updated so infrequently and so I came to what I think is a good solution: a new series of posts based on my playing Pokémon.

Every time I play Heart Gold or any other Pokémon game I will update it and post it as a PokéJournal update. I don’t want to make the posts too formal and so they will mostly be composed of random thoughts, comments and achievements I have on the game I’m playing or the Pokémon franchise as a whole.

The first instalment of PokéJournal will be up later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment